What do I do if I have lost a keycard for the Recreation Center?

The first thing is to report that you lost a keycard to the Association by sending an email to: keycardreplace@northhavendoorcounty.org .
Please provided the number(s) of the Keycard(s) still in your possession. The lost keycard will be deactivated until you find it or request a new keycard.

If you want to request a replacement, please see the instructions under the Documents + Amenities tab.